There is power in the tongue. What we speak becomes our destiny. Therefore, Instead allowing words of negativity and defeat to come out of our mouth, we must declare God's Words of faith and victory. The Scriptural affirmations below will help renew your mind, as you take your stand on faith. I recommend that you print these affirmations out and read them several times a week until your faith rises up inside and gushes out of you. When we take God's Words in, His Words come out of us. Keep an attitude of faith and expectancy and watch your hopes and dreams come to pass.
1. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
These Marriage affirmation will help strengthen and preserve your marriage.
2. God is able to make every favor and earthly blessing come to me in abundance, so that in all things at all times, having all that I need, I will abound in every good work (2 Corinthians 9:8).
3. I am a child of God and have overcome poverty, sickness and disease, because Greater is He Who lives in me than He who lives in the world. (John 4:4)
4. Glory be to God! By His mighty power at work within me, He is able to do exceedingly and overabundantly, beyond anything I could ask, think or pray (Ephesians 3:20).
5. My God will make a way where there is no way, for God is able. Nothing is impossible with Him because of my faith. My healing has been signed sealed and delivered, glory be to God, praise the Lord, Hallalajuah!!! Thank you Jesus.
6. I recognize Jesus Christ as the Messiah, the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us. I believe that He came to destroy the works of Satan, that He disarmed the rulers and authorities, having triumphed over them (John 1:1, 14; Colossians 2:15; 1 John 3:8).
7. I believe that I am a child of God. I believe that I was saved by the grace of God through faith, that it was a gift and not the result of any works on my part (Ephesians 2:8; 1 John 3:1-3).
8. I recognize that there is only one true and living God, who exists as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that He is worthy of all honor, praise and worship as the Creator, Sustainer, Beginning and End of all things. (Exodus 20:2, 3; Revelation 4:11; 5:9, 10; Isaiah 43:1, 7, 21).
9. I refuse to fear; I will not be dismayed for God is with me. I am stregthened by His might, yes, God is my helper. He is upholding me with the right hand of His righteousness, for His Name sake (Isaiah 41:10).
10. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me (Psalm 138:7).
11. I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy and steadfast love, because You have seen my affliction, You have taken note of my life's distresses (Psalm 31:7).
12. I will wait upon the LORD while He is renewing my strength; I am mounting up with wings like an eagle; I am running the race, and I am not weary; I am walking the walk and I do not feel faint. I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined His ear unto me, and He heard my cry (Isaiah 40:31; Psalm 40:1).
13. God said that I will prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers, and I am prospering and I am healthy in mind, body, soul and spirit (3 John 1:2).
14. Jesus Christ bore my sins in His body on the tree, so I, who have died to sin, am now living for rectitude; by His wounds I am healed (1 Peter 2:24)!
15. I believe that He delivered me out of the domain of darkness and transferred me into His kingdom of love, and in Him I have redemption, and the forgiveness of sins and I am grateful (Colossians 1:13-14).
16. I believe that I was saved by the grace of God through faith, that it was a gift and not the result of any works on my part.
17. I resolve to stand firm in my faith and resist the evil one. The Lord, inscribes on my heart the truth of who He is and what He has done to secure my eternal salvation.
18. Blessed be the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ. Who according to His abundant mercy has begotten me again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead and into an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, that which is reserved in heaven for me. Who is kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
19. I know and believe, claim and accept the love and kindness of our true, genuine Creator, the Holy One of Israel: Jesus Christ the Messiah Whom God sent for my redemption, healing, deliverance, prosperity, success, protection, happiness, wisdom, safety, assurance and eternal salvation! Praise Be To God.
20. I am co-heirs with Jesus Christ and He has given me all the world to use for His glory, now and always! God is opening doors that no one can shut! My God Almighty holds the key to death and sheol! Death has no more power over me. No weapon formed against me can prosper.
21. God has rebuked the devourer from my body, finances, work, house, family and properties! He is able to bless me abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that I need, I will abound in every good work. He is bringing abundant increase in unexpected ways!
22. God takes great pleasure in prospering me. I am the head and never the tail, and He is leading me in the path of blessing in every area of my life!
23. God is in control. He's the restorer of my soul and my God provider. He is fighting all of my battles and supplying all of my needs. No foe can stand against me in the presence of Almighty God, He will scatter my enemies. No weapon formed against me will prosper and every tounge that rises up against me in judgement He will condemn. I embrace the blessing and victory He has prepared for me. God is holy, and He is the center of my joy, peace, strength and hope.
24. Christ my Lord, though rich, became poor, so I, through His poverty, am now becoming rich in everything right and proper to enjoy here on earth!
25. Because my great, gracious Father in heaven has released me and made me free, I have been delivered and am now free indeed.
26.I can handle it. Iím ready for it. Iím equal to it. I know God is still on the throne. He is fighting my battles, and on the other side of this difficulty is a new level of my destiny!
27. I stand strong in faith, in the midst of difficulty. I choose to trust God no matter what my circumstances are. I trust that He is leading and guiding me in paths of righteousness for His name sake.
28. I am being empowered by the Holy Spirit. He is giving me new life. I choose to let go of the past. I wonít let it define me, but I will let God's truth define me and lead me into victory. He is providing streams in the desert and provision for me in every area of my life! He is providing all my needs according to His riches in glory as I stand in faith.
29. God is parting the waters and leading me to victory! I take a step of faith and I step out into the water knowing that He has a good plan for me. God has equipped me with everything I need to fulfill my dreams and I will succeed. I am annointed, I am strong, I am able, I have the power to accomlish my goal. I have the ideas, the creativity, and talent to be successful. I will overcome every obstacle! I am armed with strength for the battle; the forces that are with me are greater than the forces that are against me, and I am thoroughly equipped, and I am ready!
30. I have unlimited potential, I have unlimited resources, I have God's grace and favor working in my life. I am taking the limits off and giving Him the opportunity to multiply everything that I have. I choose God's thoughts of Victory, thoughts of increase and blessings. I am living the abundant, limitless life He has prepared for me.
31. My time is coming. God is working behind the scenes on my behalf, causing my dreams and desires to come to pass. I will fulfill my destiny, and I am patient.
32. I am equipped with a spirit of power, love and a sound Mind. I renounce fear and press forward in victory. God has an amazing plan for me and I expect blessings in my life now.
33. God is doing new and incredible things in my life! He has a new season of goodness in store for me today. He has a great plan for me, and I come into agreement with that plan. Itís a new season; itís a new day, and I declare His goodness and blessing are coming my way.
34. This is going to be a great day. I have Godís favor, increase and opportunities are being establised in my life. Heís directing my steps and I am moving forward in the life of blessing that He has for me!
Repeat these affirmation daily with faith and keep them in the forefront of your mind
1. I have a wonderful marriage and it is strong. We are bound together by love and holy matrimony forever, and our marriage is the seal of that love. It is divinely protected and nothing can separate us, and we will be together till the end of time. I have conquered it and will guard it with all my might. We will remain in love, and our marriage is safe and secure and upheld by the power of God's Almighty hand.
2. I can do exceedingly and abundantly above and beyond all that I ask, think or imagine. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world, for God is in me. I can do all things trhough Christ because He gives me strength to overcome. I trust Him and I will not lean on my own understanding. Our marriage is built on love, honor, and trust and God will protect and preserve it, because He works all things together for the good. I am confident and patient and I will receive God's favor in amazing ways. He is a BIG God, there is nothing too difficult for Him. I am blessed. I am victorious. He will open doors no man can shut. Blessings are running down on me now and they are overtaking me. I stand stong in faith and let God be God as He strengthen's, renews and blesses our marriage, and solidifies our relationship till death do us part.
3. My spouse and I are of one mind and we walk in unity and there is no division among us. We are perfectly joined together, and we walk in agreement and we have the same Spirit of God within us.
4. We love one another and our love is solidified in faith and it is that same love that covers a multitude of mistakes and faults, and we forgive instantly and hold no anger against one another for any reason.
5. God's desire for us is that we prosper as our soul prospers and that we have a healthy, happy marriage that lasts a lifetime. Our marriage is blessed. There is no strife or bitterness, or anger, fussing, fighting, evil speaking, malice, or any ill-will towards each other. We hold only love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control toward on another.
6. No weapon formed against my marriage (spiritually or physically) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against us in judgment God shall condemn.
7. Neither my spouse nor I shall accept or receive any thoughts of the devil of infidelity or unfaithfulness in thought, words or actions, and no thoughts of separation or devorce shall ever enter our minds.
8. The Lord himself has joined us together in marriage, thus we are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore no person, spirit, force or power can separate or divide what God has joined together. Our marriage union was made sacred by God Himself and for a lifetime.